American Express is a provider of Credit Cards, Charge cards and Travel credit cards. If you own any of the Amex credit cards, then you must know how to login to your account.
Logging into any of the Amex cards is simple and effortless. In this post, I’ve got very useful information on American Express Credit Card Login & Sign up tips.
You’ll learn how to login to your Amex account and how to recover your User ID and the password. I’ll also tell you the process to create an account if you don’t have one. So, let’s move further and know all these things in detail.
American Express (Amex) Credit Card Login
Your account will have all the details regarding your card. Creating an account is very useful to track your transactions.
Also, Check: Walmart Credit Card Login details and Ace Elite Card login tips.
So, here comes the procedure to perform the American Express Amex Credit Card login.
- Foremost, you need to visit this official link.
- After landing on that page, you will see a login box on the left side. In case if you don’t see it, then click on “Log In” button on the top right corner.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective fields.
- Choose where you want to land after logging in, like Card-My Account, Merchant Services and American Express @ Work.
- After selecting any one of them, tap on login.
Now you’ll be taken to your account securely. Check all the information related to your Credit Card and be on the safer side. If you have any queries, then just contact American Express Customer Service.
Recover American Express Password and User ID
If you forgot or lost your credentials, then here is the process to recover them.
Follow these steps to reset your American Express Credit Card Login Password and User ID.
- In the login page, you’ll see “Forgot your User ID or Password?” option.
- Just click on that one.
- You’ll see a new page which has two navigation tabs. (Note: This page will change for different countries.)
- One is “Forgot User ID” and the other one is “Forgot Password”.
- Go to the tab which you want to retrieve.
- Provide 15 Digit Card Number and 4 digit Card ID (CID) and click Continue.
- Then, you’ll get your lost details within no time.
That’s how you can reset both the Amex Credit Card Login User ID and Password easily.
Create New American Express Account
You can create an account from any country if you have a card. Like, the United States, India and France etc.
Now, let us see how to create an account if you have an Amex Credit card.
- On the login page, you’ll see the “Register New Online Account” option.
- After clicking on that, a new page will be displayed.
- Provide your 4-digit card ID and the 15 digit card number and confirm.
- You’ll go to the Set Up page where you need to fill the details.
- And then, it’ll be finished within a few minutes.
That is the step-by-step method to create a new account for the American Express Card.
Frequently Asked Questions on American Express Credit Card Login
Here are some of the commonly asked questions regarding Amex Credit card login.
What is American Express?
American Express is one of the leading global payments network and credit card providers around the world. They provide Credit cards in categories like Travel, Corporate and Business etc.
What does American Express do?
Amex supplies credit cards in various fields to the customers and also provides an online account to know more details about them.
How do I find my American Express account number?
Follow these steps to find your Amex account number.
- First, log in to your account using the above procedure.
- In the top-right corner of the page, you can see “Show Account Numbers” option.
- Click on that and you’ll see your full account number there.
Which is best Amex card?
Here are a few best Amex Cards.
- Charge Card: American Express Gold Card
- Airline Rewards Card: Gold Delta Skymiles
Is American Express a good credit card?
Yes, credit cards from American Express are good and they serve in many fields. If you are looking for a credit card, then Amex cards are a good choice.
Is it hard to get an American Express card?
Getting a card from the Amex is not hard if you have a good credit score. If you don’t have good credit, then it will be difficult to get one.
We are now at the end of this tutorial. I hope I’ve explained everything regarding American Express Credit Card Login and Amex Credit Card login processes. If you have any queries to ask, then please leave them in the comment box. Also, share this post with others.