What is CorrLinks Email and why do you must know how to use Corrlinks.com Securely?
If you want to communicate with those who are incarcerated in prison or if you incarcerated in jail then you can use Corrlinks Email to talk with your family and friends.
Corrlinks email system provides the opportunity to send or receive messages to inmates. Corrlinks is an email communicating media with inmates. It replaces the traditional way of communicating with inmates through letters which is a time-consuming process.
Family members and friends can interact with inmates who are incarcerated in prison. It is an easy and speedy way of communicating with your family and friends.
Corrlinks email system is under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons which allows inmates to send or receive emails.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors these emails. Inmates are allowed to access the computers to send or receive emails.
But those who are incarcerated in the cases which are linked to the laptop using they don’t have access to networks. These computers don’t have access to the internet and other services. It has both free and fee-based services. Based on services it charges a fee. Inmates are allowed to take a print out of messages, but it is a fee-based mailing service.
How to Login to Corrlinks Securely?
To Sign in to your Corrlinks account you must have a valid Corrlinks Email subscription. If you have a Corrlinks Email subscription then follow these steps carefully.
- Visit the Corrlinks Official Website Login Page at https://www.corrlinks.com/Login.aspx
- Enter your Emal Address and Password then click on Login.
- If you can not sign in then use Forgot Password to reset your corrlinks password.
Using Corrlinks Email is the standard email system. Composing of messages is similar to a regular Email communication system like Gmail and Outlook Mail.
Inmates or those who have a Corrlinks account can send messages to only approved contacts. But this mail system doesn’t carry attachments like images or files or videos or any other things and also while Composing message, characters should not exceed 13,000 characters
How to use CorrLinks Inmate Email?
- To communicate, inmates must have an email address of those whom they want to chat with. Inmates send a request to those whom they want to talk through email.
- If you already have a corrlinks account, you need to approve the request which is sent by an inmate by entering a verification code.
- Once you approve the request, you can start communicating with inmates.
- Note that, the Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors all their processes.
How to create an account at www.CorrLinks.com?
If you don’t have an account start building it. Go to Corrlinks official Web Page where you can find the Register option. Click on the register option to create the account. To create an account, you must be 18 years old.
In the signup page, it will ask for Name, Email address, and password. If you have a unique identification code that you can get when inmate sends a request mail to communicate with you enter that code. You can add inmates later also.
See the terms and conditions of Corrlinks before confirming. It can terminate your service if you are not using as per policy
Once you are done with registration, start adding inmates in response to the request sent by inmates by entering an Identification code. Adding inmate takes 10-20 minutes. Once you added you could communicate with inmates. You need to credit your account through credit/debit card to use fee-based services.
How to Login CorrLinks Inmate Email?
If you have already a corrlinks account, to log in this,
- Go to the corrlinks login page.
- You need to enter the registered email address and password and then click on Log In.
- You can Add inmates. See the messages which are sent or send the messages.
- You can send or receive messages with added accounts only.
Visit www.Corrlinks.Com on your Web browser. Click on Register and then enter your personal details to activate your account. Visit this link for more details.
To use the Corrlinks Email system, Inmates will have to pay 5 Cents per Minute. They have the printing email option, which costs around 30 cents per page. Inmates can send an email by paying $.30 per Email. Read the article for more tips.
Corrlinks Emails are not like our normal Emails. Corrlinks Email takes around 1 to 24 hours to deliver or receive any Email from others.