Roadrunner is a website that offered webmail services to customers. The service was formerly owned by TWC (Time Warner Cable) a renowned American cable television company established back in the 90s. TWC Company was bought by Charter communications an ISP in May 2016. Time Warner Cable now operates under the brand name ‘Spectrum’ belonging to Charter Communications. This includes all other products and services provided by the ISP. Roadrunner login webmail is now known as Spectrum webmail.
This is to clarify any paradox arising from not seeing the Roadrunner logo when you are on the website. You will not see the Road Runner logo, instead what you will see is the Spectrum logo. But the service is still the same. Spectrum webmail still uses Roadrunner.com and adelphia.net in the email addresses. Even if you join as a new customer, you will have these in your email address. In case you use the old Roadrunner URL (http://www.rr.com), don’t worry, you will still be redirected to the Spectrum login page.
Now that we have cleared all the ambiguity so let’s take a look at how to login to Roadrunner webmail which is currently recognized as Spectrum webmail.
Roadrunner Login to Email at www.RR.com/TWC
First of all, this is what you need before proceeding:
- Email address: This is your Spectrum email address.
- Password: The password for your email address.
Now, here is the process to login to your account.
- Go ahead and open the official Roadrunner email login page on your browser.
- You will see a form with two input fields. Here you will enter your Roadrunner email and password. Don’t forget to complete the captcha challenge.
- Once you are done with keying in your credentials and completing captcha, tap on the “Sign-In” button and your account will load within a few seconds.
Also, read: To contact an inmate, just use CorrLinks Email Login service. And also, JPay Login is another option.
How to reset the password for Roadrunner/Spectrum
In case you forget your Roadrunner email login password, here is how you can change to another one:
- The first step is going to the official login page.
- Right under the sign-in button, you will see “Forgot Email Password” go ahead and tap on it.
- On the next page that appears, you will be presented with two options. Option one allows you to change the known password while option two will enable you to change a forgotten password. Select option two if you can’t remember your password at all.
- Assuming you have selected the second option, key in your email and hit the “Submit” button. Then follow the on-screen prompts properly.
- Eventually, an email will be sent to you containing the link to where you will reset your password.
How to recover Roadrunner username and email
- While still on the login page, tap on “Forgot Email Address” at the bottom of the form.
- On the next page that appears, you are required to enter your phone number. This is the phone number you used during account setup.
- Hit the “Submit” button once you key in your phone number.
- Follow the proceeding instructions thoroughly, and you will receive your username and email.
Must Check: For postal employees in the USA, LiteBlue USPS Login is a great source. Also, Paychex Flex Login is a good platform to know their payroll etc.
Features of Roadrunner Webmail/Time Warner Cable Webmail
- Allows you to receive new emails straight into your inbox
- You can send unwanted mail into the spam folder. Also, flag any mail as spam in case it finds its way into your inbox.
- Possibility of replying to single or multiple emails.
- Spectrum webmail comes with up to 5 gigabits of storage for your messages.
- Search feature to help you retrieve old emails.
- You can move emails between folders.
- Easily compose new emails.
- Automatically checks for misspelt words while composing.
- Each email has a print option.
- Delete unwanted messages or in case you are running out of space.
- You can sort your emails using a variety of criteria.
Roadrunner Webmail and Spectrum are the same things. Many folks still refer to Spectrum as Roadrunner. As they say, old habits die hard, so don’t get confused.
That’s all. Thanks for reading this post about Roadrunner login at www.rr.com. Do post your queries and don’t forget to share this guide with others.