CorrLinks Inmate Email: If you want to communicate with those who are incarcerated in prison or if you incarcerated in jail want to talk with your family and friends?
Corrlinks email system provides the opportunity to send or receive messages to inmates. Corrlinks is email communicating media with inmates. It replaces the traditional way of communicating with inmates through letters which is a time-consuming process.
Family members and friends can interact with inmates who are incarcerated in prison. It is an easy and speedy way of communicating with your family and friends.
Corrlinks email system is under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons which allow inmates to send or receive emails.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors these emails. Inmates are allowed to access the computers to send or receive emails. But those who are incarcerated in the cases which are linked to the laptop using they don’t have access to networks.
These computers don’t have access to the internet and other services. It has both free and fee-based services. Based on services it charges a fee. Inmates are allowed to take a print out of messages, but it is fee-based mailing service.
What is Corrlinks & Corrlinks Inmate Email Login Steps
Working and looking at this email system similarly look like standard email systems. Composing of messages is similar to a regular Email communication system.
Inmates or those who have corrlinks account can send messages to only approved contacts. But this mail system doesn’t carry attachments like images or files or videos or any other things and also while Composing message, characters should not exceed 13,000 characters
How to use CorrLinks Inmate Email
- To communicate, inmates must have an email address of those whom they want to chat. Inmates send a request to those whom they want to talk through email.
- If you already have a corrlinks account, you need to approve the request which is sent by an inmate by entering a verification code.
- Once you approve the request, you can start communicating with inmates.
- Note that, the Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors all their processes.
How to create an account in www.CorrLinks.com
If you don’t have account start building it. Go to Corrlinks official Web Page where you can find Register option. Click on register option to create the account. To create an account, you must be 18 years old.
In the signup page, it will ask for Name, Email address, and password. If you have Unique identification code which you can get when inmate sends a request mail to communicate with you enter that code. You can add inmates later also.
See the terms and condition of Corrlinks before confirming. It can terminate your service if you are not using as per policy
Once you are done with registration, start adding inmates in response to the request sent by inmates by entering an Identification code. Adding inmate take 10-20 minutes. Once you added you could communicate with inmates. You need credit your account through credit/debit card to use fee-based services.
How to Login CorrLinks Inmate Email
If you have already corrlinks account, to log in this,
- Go to the corrlinks login page.
- You need to enter the registered email address and password and then click on Log In.
- You can Add inmates. See the messages which are sent or send the messages.
- You can send or receive messages with added accounts only.