SunPass is a very useful toll program that is designed to reduce the time to pay your toll. With SunPass Account, you can pay your Toll bill online. The SunPass login is available in Florida and other states of the USA.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you the SunPass Log in the process which is quite easy to do.
For the new users, I’ll also explain the SunPass Sign Up procedure. So, you can create a new account and experience all the features of this prepaid toll program.
So, let’s dig deep.
SunPass Login to Pay Toll Online
Steps are given here to log in to the SunPass account online.
- Firstly, go to the login page.
- There, enter your Account Number or Username and the Password.
- After entering them correctly, click on Login.
- You’ll see the account page in a few moments.
If you want to access your account through the SunPass app, then install the app either from the Google Play Store or App Store. Based on your device operating system, choose one link and go through it. Install the mobile application and enjoy the convenience of using the account on your mobile.
SunPass Log In Password or Username [Reset]
On the SunPass login page, click on “Forgot your password or username?” option.
You’ll get to see a page with two boxes side by side. One is to recover a password and the other one is for username.
Depending on what you want to reset, do the following procedure.
On the left side, to reset the password, enter username or account number and Zip Code.
Then, click on Submit. You can recover it easily.
On the right side, to reset username, enter the account number or Transponder number and the Zip Code.
Then, tap on Look Up. From there, you can reset your login username.
SunPass Sign Up or Enroll Account to Buy Transponder
To Sign Up in SunPass, you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the signup link here.
- Select “Online” to purchase the transponder.
- And, choose “No” to create a new account.
- You’ll have four categories to select, they are Private (Regular), Private (Pinellas Bayway Commuter only), Fleet and Government.
- Read their description and choose according to your needs.
- Here I’ll explain the process for Private (Regular) account type. You can do the same with other types as well.
- Click on “Sign Up” right next to them.
- You can read the terms & conditions and click “Accept & Begin Enrollment”.
- Up next, provide your details like Name, Address, Email, Phone, Language, Username, Password, Security Question and the 4-digit PIN.
- After that, click on “Next: Toll Transponders & Vehicles”.
- In the next step, select the number of transponders or mini transponders you require.
- And then, input your vehicle plate number, color, state and other things related to your vehicle.
- Finally, add a payment method to complete the payment.
That’s all. Now you have an account in SunPass.
FAQ about SunPass Account Login
Here are some of the commonly asked questions on SunPass login.
How do I check my SunPass account?
To check your SunPass account, here are the simple steps.
- Visit the official page first of all.
- Then, in the fields, enter your username and password.
- After that, click on Login.
- That will take you to your account quickly.
How do I activate my SunPass?
To activate your SunPass Transponder, you can make a call to the 1-888-865-5352 phone number. It works from Monday to Friday (7 AM to 7 PM) and on Saturday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM. Otherwise, make a visit to the SunPass Ocoee Center and activate it. Make sure that you have your purchase date and license.
How do I pay my SunPass toll by plate?
When you pass through the toll in your vehicle, your plate will get captured. They will bill for that number. You can pay using your SunPass for toll by plate bill.
What is the difference between SunPass and Epass?
The difference between SunPass and E-Pass is mentioned here. You can get E-Pass stickers for free but when it comes to SunPass, it costs $4.99. You will get some discounts for E-Pass. And, you won’t find them in the other one.
That’s it. I hope you can now do SunPass login and Sign Up without any issues. If you have any trouble, then do let us know by posting a comment. Also, share this article with others.