SunPass is a very useful toll program designed to reduce the time to pay your toll. With SunPass Account, you can pay your Toll bill online. The SunPass login is available in Florida and other states of the USA.
In this tutorial, I will show you the SunPass Log in the process, which is relatively easy to do.
I’ll also explain the SunPass Sign Up procedure for the new users. So, you can create a new account and experience all the features of this prepaid toll program.
So, let’s dig deep.
SunPass Login to Pay Toll Online
Steps are given here to log in to the SunPass account online.
- Firstly, go to the login page at www.sunpass.com/login.
- There, enter your Account Number or Username and the Password.
- After entering them correctly, click on Login.
- You’ll see the account page in a few moments.
If you want to access your account through the SunPass app, then install the app either from the Google Play Store or App Store. Choose one link based on your device’s operating system and go through it. Install the mobile application and enjoy the convenience of using the account on your mobile.
Must Check: To contact the incarcerated person, CorrLinks Email Login is good. To check your USPS employee account, here are LiteBlue Login tips. The official Sunpass Login page is www.sunpass.com/login.
SunPass Forgot Password or Username
On the SunPass login(www.sunpass.com/login) page, click on the “Forgot your password or username?” option.
You’ll get to see a page with two boxes side by side. One is to recover a password, and the other is for a username.
Depending on what you want to reset, do the following procedure.
To reset the Sunpass login password on the left side, enter the Sunpasss login username or account number and Zip Code.
Then, click on Submit. You can recover it easily.
On the right side, to reset the username, enter the account number or Transponder number and the Zip Code.
Then, tap on Look Up. From there, you can reset your login username.
SunPass Sign Up to Buy Transponder
To Sign Up for SunPass, you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the signup link here.
- Select “Online” to purchase the transponder.
- And choose “No” to create a new account.
- You’ll have four categories to select they are Private (Regular), Private (Pinellas Bayway Commuter only), Fleet and Government.
- Read their description and choose according to your needs.
- Here I’ll explain the Private (Regular) account type process. You can do the same with other types as well.
- Click on “Sign Up” right next to them.
- You can read the terms & conditions and click “Accept & Begin Enrollment.”
- Next, provide your details like Name, Address, Email, Phone, Language, Username, Password, Security Question and the 4-digit PIN.
- After that, click on “Next: Toll Transponders & Vehicles.”
- Next, select the number of transponders or mini transponders you require.
- And then, input your vehicle plate number, color, state and other things related to your vehicle.
- Finally, add a payment method to complete the payment.
That’s all. Now you have an account in SunPass.
FAQ about SunPass Account Login
Here are some of the commonly asked questions on SunPass login.
How do I check my SunPass account?
To check your SunPass account, here are the simple steps.
- Visit the official Sunpass login page at www.sunpass.com/login/.
- Then, in the fields, enter your username and password.
- After that, click on Login.
- That will take you to your account quickly.
How do I activate my SunPass?
To activate your SunPass Transponder, you can call the 1-888-865-5352 phone number. It works from Monday to Friday (7 AM to 7 PM) and on Saturday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM. Otherwise, visit the SunPass Ocoee Center and activate it. Make sure that you have your purchase date and license.
How to pay SunPass toll by plate?
When you pass through the Sunpass toll in your vehicle, your vehicle plate number will get captured. Sunpass Toll agency will bill for that number. You can pay using your SunPass for toll by plate bills.
What is the difference between SunPass and Epass?
The difference between SunPass and E-Pass is mentioned here. You can get E-Pass stickers for free, but when it comes to SunPass, it costs $4.99. You will get some discounts on your E-Pass. And, you won’t find them in the other one.
That’s it. I hope you can now do SunPass login and Sign Up without issues. If you have any trouble, please let us know by posting a comment. Also, share this article with others.